WirelessNES is a hardware modification for Nintendo Entertainment System which enables wireless input via low energy Bluetooth. It is still in development and there is currently no ETA on when it will be ready.
The mod is divided into two parts. One for the controller, and one for the console itself.
- Chargable via Micro-B USB
- Built-in rechargable Li-Ion or Li-Po cell.
- RGB LED indicating battery status, pairing mode and player number.
- Pairing up to 4 controller
- Support for NES Four Score